Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Her favourite song.....

Its been two month already,I miss her......Would think about her before I fall asleep,I'm thinking about her when I'm doing my Algebra,when I'm lonely;she's in my mind.Its kinda weird to me that I miss a girl that I rarely talk to her when she was around.If I had the chance to meet her again,what would I do? What should I do? Can we be together?I'm I good for her?Is she the one that I've looking for?Will we had a good ending like fairy tale? Is this "Love" or just like two stranger pass by each other? Many kind of question just appear.

Last year I asked If she can duet a song with me,took me quite a lot courage to ask her.Plus the song are a love song.She told me that she's very scared to sing on stage,after the competition on last,she kinda scared to go on the stage;unless in a big group.Kinda disappoint,but It's a life breakthrough for me to ask her to sing.Sometimes I wonder that I'm I really in love with her or just admire her cleverness and talent.I heard her sis said that

Hope she's doing fine in Australia............I heard her sis said that one of her favourite songs are "Take a bow",It became one of favourite song after I listen to It.wish that I could listen to her singing again......

Jaylors music dairy

1. Drowning - Backstreet Boys
2. Take a bow - Rihanna
3. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment