Monday, April 6, 2009

Love?Or just pass by?

I dream about her yesterday,it was a very hot day,i fall asleep when i was lying on my bed.The first time i saw her is when i take diagnostic test in Pinang ace.She is a kind of girl that are quite quiet,although she is a quiet girl,she had a lot of friends.She is one of the most different girl i have ever met.She love to read books and do homework,kinda like "Otaku".
There is one time when we play truth or dare during study time,Samantha ask me who is the most pretty girl in school.I look around every girl in our study hall,i saw her sitting alone on her office studying.That moment,her name appear in my mind.I answer that;to me, she is the most beautiful girl in school.
After that day,every time i saw her,i had some kind of weird feeling.Feel terrible shy when face to face with her.I started to interested in her.......don't know if this is love?Never had this kind of feeling before.She's a quite good singer,last year we joined a singing competition in KL,i team up with Andre;she team up with her sis(Samantha).Me and Andre got the champion,it is really out of our expectation.Her team didn't get place in the singing competition,but they got second place in dancing competition.
Another thing that i like about her is that she play guitar,i enjoy looking her play guitar and sing.She was so pretty and had a cool aura when she play guitar during last year award day.
Last year,we did not talk much to each other.I look at her most of the time at the corner,wanna to talk to her,but i scared that i might make her angry or embarrass myself in front her.
Time passed very fast,a year passed.She is now in Australia studying commerce.I'm sure she is doing quite fine there,she is a very clever girl.
In my dream,i saw her standing in front of me.She was smiling.Her smile caught my heart like a trap.She is not the most beautiful girl,but she caught my heart.Some of my friends said i had a bad taste on judging a girls beauty.I don't wanna repeat the mistake that i made few years ago.I can't believe that i date a girl that are the type i hate most.
I miss her......i don't know is it right to fell in love with her.I don't know what am i to her,i don't know if she had feeling to me just like the way i had for her.Love is so powerful,it could made a person so deep into it.I didn't really said goodbye to her when she leave Penang.I miss the time when she is still around in school,a look at her is enough for me.



Songs of the day

1.True - Ryan Cabrera
2.Crush - David Archuleta
3.Fall for you - Secondhand serenade
4.Sorry - Jonas Brothers

2 comments: