Saturday, December 26, 2009

"2009" One of the most toughest year in my life

It's been months since my last post.So many things
happens in this year.Things that I've never expect to
happend.Some of my friend left school to continue study
in overseas.Schools are like divided to gangs,gang for
active people and gang for people that are not so active.
Life is so unpredictable,we would never know what's on the
next second.
I was picked to join the national service this year,I had to
leave school for two and a half months,during this time,one of
my best friend "Yoo Bin" had to go back to Thailand.My Mum
been through three big surgery.She suffered so much during that
time.The doctors had to cut off her voice box,because it was affected
by the cancer cell.She couldn't speak and can't eat like normal people.
Few weeks before I went to NS,one of my friend "Yu Vern" died in an
accident.Everyone was so sad,he was so young and very talented.
After I came back after NS,my Mum was very ill,my Dad knew that she
doesn't have much time left,so he brought my mum back to Penang.Just a few
day before my 18th birthday,she died quietly on her bed.I missed her so much,
really hard to accept this painful truth.
"2009" is a year that I may not forget in my whole life,
but what's happend could not be change.I had to move on
without my Mum.I had to made her proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment