Monday, June 13, 2011

Life In 2 Minutes

After posting my first music demo in 2009, I had been worked on a personal music project after that. So far, I completed a few songs. At first, I was hoping to write songs that is at least longer than two minutes. Due to my old laptop, I couldn't record a song barely more than two minutes long. I was thinking maybe I'll just make a bunch of song demos and maybe someday when I get a new laptop then I'll make a full version out of those demos. The more I listen to my demos, the more I felt that It Is good enough the way It Is (maybe It Is because I'm very lazy to make It longer). Then, an idea came into my mind. Maybe I should just make music that is not longer than two minutes, then a question came into my head. In life, what could you do within two minutes ?

Suddenly, I had a feeling to name this music project as "Life In 2 Minutes". Currently, I'm working on my own so called " Debut Album". I was planning to write about 15 to 20 songs to be in my "Album". For the title, I named It as "Life". From 2009 until now, I've recorded six TW2M (Tracks Within 2 Minute). So far, this six track are very fit to the album's title. The way I writing my songs are quite unorganized, I never written down my song in music sheet. When a melody came into my head, I'll just try to keep it in my head for as long as possible. Many times I record songs until late night, and the worst thing is that when the result came out, I was not satisfied with it and had to delete the whole thing.

I thank God for giving me this chance to complete the six track I've recorded so far. It Is really fun and exciting everytime I finished recording for a track and satisfied with it. Hoping that I'll complete the album before I graduate next year. Kinda unable to produce any nice melody lately, really hope that I'll get over this problem and complete the album as soon as possible.

That's It for this post, signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment